

So, Ray got "downsized" at the end of January. He found another job, with a company he used to work for, but it took a few weeks. The first week, he spent installing the wood floors we bought with our Christmas Bonus money, before we knew a downsizing was going to happen to our budget. Now that he has a new job, I feel less guilty about keeping the flooring, and not returning it! As per request from Kellye, here are pictures of the floor. Once it was livable, he stopped work on it. I can't complain, because it was our Bishop that told him to stop. Specifically, he told Ray to not get so involved with the honey-do list that he forgets to look for a job. So, now he is back at work, and my honey-do list is still incomplete! Ikea is the WORST thing for that list! We go, we buy, and it sits in our house in a box waiting for Ray! The wood floor is from Ikea, as well, the antique finish. I like it a lot. It sat for a few weeks, too, while Ray joked about now he just needs the time to install it! Beware of what you ask for, you just might get it!
I'm glad you can't see how dirty that floor rug is! I can't sweep the rug!
4 comments:
Heather I love it!! makes me want some for my house!!! Ray you did a GRRREAT Job!
Looks good! Clap Clap Clap! I'm clapping for Ray!
That is great. Lee and I are planning on doing that to our floors too!Maybe your husband can give mine some tips. :)
Your floors are beautiful!! I am very jealous! I hate carpet!
Post a Comment