So, our ward had an Easter Egg hunt at Benson Grist Mill on Saturday. It was a great time, with my favorite set up - each parent brings 12 filled eggs per child, and each child gets to find 12 eggs. Less competition, more fun. I hope no one walked away talking about those nasty parents who try to hog all the eggs for their kids! :) Anyway, I don't usually do this, but you have to see it to understand the post. I asked Ray to put J's coat of many colors on him. He rolled his eyes at me, and told me that he really doesn't like the coat. I laughed, and said it will make J look like an Easter egg! Ray looked at me as if to say, Yes, it WILL make him look like an Easter egg!
As you can see, I WON! Every woman there LOVED it, and all the men there told Ray they wouldn't be caught dead with a child dressed like that! All I really cared about was that J stay warm, and I think that mission was accomplished!
This cute picture was taken by someone in my ward who just couldn't get enough of him!
3 comments:
That is darling! and yes Bryan would be the same way!!
I wish we had gone, it looked like fun!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the coat of many Easter colors! Even as I type I'm thinking about Joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat! I'm surprised (happily surprised) to see pics of your kids. Keep it up...this is the only way I'm going to see your kids when I'm in Florida, unless you come and visit me!
that's such a cute picture!
Post a Comment