And the flashback began...
I was in the kitchen of a church, working on cheesecake for my sister's wedding reception, and my brother brought S to me, telling me that he had a bloody nose. I went to get a tissue, and my great bro told me he had already taken care of it - he stuck a tissue up his nose. I thanked him, and went back to the cheesecake. And didn't think about that bloody nose and tissue until a week and 2 days later!
I got a wipee, and my son. I told him to take a deep breath, held his good nostril closed, and told him to blow his nose. Nothing but more rancid yellow goop. One more time, S! And, splat, an icky, yucky wad of tissue landed on my shirt. Suddenly, S could breath again! At first, he was afraid that the other nostril was blocked, but he held his fingers up to his nose and felt the air coming out of both sides. He just was so used to having to work to get the air through one side that the freedom of both sides working was too easy!
The moral of the story - don't put anything up someone else's kid's nose, unless you intend to fish it out again yourself!
I got a wipee, and my son. I told him to take a deep breath, held his good nostril closed, and told him to blow his nose. Nothing but more rancid yellow goop. One more time, S! And, splat, an icky, yucky wad of tissue landed on my shirt. Suddenly, S could breath again! At first, he was afraid that the other nostril was blocked, but he held his fingers up to his nose and felt the air coming out of both sides. He just was so used to having to work to get the air through one side that the freedom of both sides working was too easy!
The moral of the story - don't put anything up someone else's kid's nose, unless you intend to fish it out again yourself!
1 comment:
Wow, that's hillarious! The things moms go through!!!
Post a Comment