
Such a cute kid! I was giving S a haircut for my sister Vanessa's wedding, and of course J wanted some of the attention! I actually LOVE J's hair right now, finally thickening, and I know if I touch scissors to it, I'll ruin it! So, I snipped 1/8 of an inch off the hair above his ears, and called it good! I took these pictures as a before/after 1st haircut - but he was so cute, I couldn't stop taking the before. And, I never got an after.
For those who don't know, that gap in his smile was caused by him popping his tooth out the day after his 1 year birthday. Shout out to Ray, who saw the two pictures on the digital camera, and said, "I've never made a .gif file before, but I so should with those pictures!"
1 comment:
Nathan lost a tooth as well silly kids popping their teeth out!
Post a Comment