Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cheer

S is having a good time at school, and is making good friends. I am grateful for the success he is finding at school, and the friends he talks about all the time.

One girl in our ward is in his class at school. He has had a few playdates with her, thanks to my great babysitter, and they're friends. Today at church, he told his sister that his friend has black spots on her dress. I told S, "That dress is cute, isn't it?" He smiled and said, "Yes, and her face is, too."

On top of that, he came home from church with a Christmas card that he had made in Primary. It has Merry Christmas written on the front of it. He told me that it was for his friend, and asked if we could go deliver it to her. So, so sweet. I love my smooth little boy! I asked him if she is his girlfriend, and he said no.

No comments: