Saturday, December 13, 2008
Christmas Shopping
Is it just a Tooele thing, or just a me thing, or are the rest of you doing it, too? I would say 95% of all my Christmas shopping has been online this year. I started early, back in August, but it has all been online. I'm sure that part of it is that I can never go to the store without bringing along the very people that I'm shopping for - or at least the very people who wouldn't be able to stop themselves from telling everything what I bought! I was able, once, to sneak something into my cart at Wally World and hide it from their sight all through checkout and unloading of groceries. But, I just like the ease of shopping online - and I would say most of the stuff I got I wouldn't be able to FIND here in Tooele, and would be hard to find in Salt Lake, if I ever traveled there anymore! I can now say I have a UPS guy, because I know him and he knows me - he knows it takes me a bit longer to come to the door because I'm never on the main floor of my townhouse, and I answered one time and he said, "I knew you were home!" So, he also knows that I'm a hermit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Next year I am starting my shopping in July! I hate running out of money and for the life of me I can not save anything!
Oh about the UPS guy! When I was a nanny me and the delivery guy were buddies he would deliver a package for my boss, then I would head out for the afternoon walk with Evan and ever street I would turn on he would be there funny but a tad stalker in a way lol!
Post a Comment