Mr Gilmore was a guest at the Annual Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. I saw that last night on the news, and I was all of a sudden sad that I'd missed it. I would have liked to sit there and have a little more Girlmore Girls ... even if he wasn't there as Mr Gilmore, but as his real-life persona, Edward Hermann (I could be very wrong on that name). And, at no point would he have yelled at Lorelie, or tried to manipulate her or Rory into doing as he wanted - I could at least have pretended! I miss Gilmore Girls!
4 comments:
Gilmore Girls is my absolute favorite show! I like Edward Herman as well. :)
I was privileged enough to go to that performance!
Hey, I just found your blog! So I came by to say hello and that the Christmas choir arrangement was gorgeous. I think I might, just might, be a choir convert. :)
Yeah! A blog! Good work, Heather. Now go get Denise to write a blog! :)
Post a Comment