Sunday, May 2, 2010

"I had a BAD experience!"

If you can name the movie I'm quoting, let me know!!!

Poor little J had a bad few days. It started when at the babysitters, and he tripped over his feet while running on the road. HUGE goose egg on his forehead.

Then, he bumped into something, and he got a owie on the other side of his forehead.

THEN, a few days after that, he and brother were playing with bubbles in the bathroom. They're supposed to keep it in the bathtub... and J found out why! He was running back into the bathroom, and he slipped on the soap on the floor, fell and hit his face on the corner of the bathroom stool. INSTANT goose egg on his cheek, absolutely huge. As the swelling went away, the bruise migrated, and he ended up with a black eye.

Here are the pictures we took to document his injured face.








Side note: Look at how well his hair has grown in on top. I have my long haired boy back! With the black eye, he looked like a regular Dennis the Menace! Acts like it to, at times... Maybe if his mom would wash his face more often.

1 comment:

NessE said...

"I had a bad experience" The Italian Job about his dislike for dogs.