When you check a book out at the library, excited to read it, only to find that it is part of the series, and it isn't the FIRST ONE - even after you looked all over the book to see if it was a series... it was written very small on the top of the binding. (At least, in THIS instance, Tooele Library owns the first one. NOT always the case for my little library... another peeve...)
When you buy something, and it turns out to be not as good as the one you are replacing - and you spent more money that if you had just bought the replacement for what you had... and now you feel guilty spending the extra money to get exactly what you want... (my scrapbook software is not compatible with my new computer, so I bought a different one without really shopping first. Turns out, it was about double the price of the one I had, and doesn't do some of the main things I use the scrapbook software for!)
When you ask hubby for a book for Mother's Day, by one of your favorite apostles, and you're so excited by the title... only to find that all the book contains is a copy of General Conference talks, lengthened by cutsy pictures. If I had WANTED to read a General Conference talk, I would have read it for FREE online!!!
1 comment:
I never would have guessed you had pet peeves! hehe
Post a Comment